Aquaskills instructors are Specialized for teaching clients who has fear from water. Aquaskills’s progression method will add more skills to each class to learn how to swim strokes. As seen in the New York Times First Strokes To Becoming Aquaman
Fear of Water (Aquaphobia) Aqua=Water & Phobia=Fear
- Customized classes are designed for each individual’s needs and requirements
- A gentle approach is taken with each student.
- Student and Instructor first complete a one hour long intro-session
- After that we evaluate how many classes it will take for a student to learn.
- Everyone moves at their own pace.
- Students learn relaxation techniques and basic water principles.
Video credit Leslye Davis August 29, 2014
Learn to Inhale Above and Exhale in the Water.
Breathing & breath control
Walking through the water and balance
Floating face down/ and back floating
AQUASKILLS has a revolving enrollment
Image credits Jake Naughton The New York Times